There’s nothing like sharing a child’s ah-ha moment of discovery in nature. Whether you design a natural outdoor classroom, explore one with a child, or inspire college students to teach a new way, your support provides that special link to whole-child learning. Your work is an investment in children’s futures.
Forest of Peace brings you together with equally minded people from across the world. You’ll build personal and professional relationships, inspire one another, and be inspired by a beautiful setting, fabulous farm-fresh food, and exciting workshops.
Have a look at this video to learn more the event:
Nature Explore iCTET gift certificates give programs the freedom to plan ahead and designate funds for future outdoor classroom item purchases.
With your support Forest of Peace can continue its quest to make the change that is extremely important to all people of this planet. Our environment suffers from causes we created. The time has come to focus on mother earth’s well-being and you get the chance to become an advocate to her healing process. Write us for more information.
Our winning masterpieces
Paintings from Real World ‘environment-in art by children’ Program’s; an international children’s art competition by Staedtler @ 3rd Forest of Peace – World Kids Colouring Day 2013 in Thailand.
- World Kids Colouring Day – Why – Which – What – Where – Who – When – Whose – Whom (minetreeinfo.wordpress.com)
- Day 5 Plant a tree (minetreeinfo.wordpress.com)
- World Kids Colouring Day – Why – Which – What – Where – Who – When – Whose – Whom (forestofpeace.info)
- Great Significance: UNICEF – Health – Investment in Children – the Best Buy in Global Health (forestofpeace.info)
- Event Profile: ‘World Kids Colouring Day’ – STAEDTLER on 3rd Year Forest of Peace @ Children’s Future Day (forestofpeace.info)