Yes folks, we’ve come really far, all channels are hit over “Bad News”:
We asks for the children of the world:
“What do you want to tell us later, why have you allowed it?
Good Times – Bad Times
More often than not we have said: four years have passed. Forest of Peace has spread the age old message of Phra Sumangkalo: symbiosis of “Environment – Man – Future” revolutionized.
Four and a half years, “Step by Step” daily publications
You think you’re big, cause you walk with a shotgun. I got news for you, your days are numbered son. Why don’t you get yourself a job?
When your kid grows up, do you want him to rob? Heavy D quotes
Year in, year out Forest of Peace reported based on the given topic: Environment, Trees, Education – especially for orphans in-need. I am not overstating the case when I say that … hundreds talks and everybody to assure how important our work is.
Today: Forest of Peace in-need
..for more than a years; everybody worry so much about .. this and that; but..?!
..more: Nobody want to have committed to do volunteering!
- hundreds even thousands of troth friends on-channel
- thousands of likes, and millions of sightings of reporting
- active in all relevant social networks and publishes its own blog.
Forest of Peace moves mountains
- Water treatment plant was installed in this school| Dipl. Ing. Werner Schondorff
- School computers and ICT – CDs were handed over| Raimund Bertsch | UNESCO - Hartfried Schmid| UNICEF – Dr. Schwe Zin
- Buddhist Events – ceremonies with 350.org| Ajan Sumangklalo and Ajan Kru Suwannakprasit Nong Lan Chang | FoP-Team
- Introduction and demonstration in the Solar Technology|ARC Group of Companies - Andreas Pfefferl
- Hot Air Balloon Action to 1st Anniversary – 1st CO2 Guard worldwide| Pilot: Manfred Berger & his Team GARANTA – H.-D. Lauten | FoP-Team | photo Peter Kraemer & Hartfried Schmid
- The Buddha Trees in Thailand| Oii Kanjapak | photo Peter Kraemer
- Thailand Children’s Day 10-10-10| Harfried Schmid, Dieter Thelen | photo: Peter Kraemer & Hartfried Schmid
- FREE Education Jobs Certificate in Nakhon Ratchasima นครราชสีมา Khorat Korat ประเทศไทยเฉพาะใน|BONCAFFE - Urs T. Brunner
Furthermore we would like to thank all our supporters. Without your gracious help and dedication it would not have been possible to realize Forest of Peace and all our projects.
Forest of Peace cannot do it alone, we need you to help.
If you have any queries concerning this project,
please email to info [at] Forest-of-Peace [dot] org
2011/12/13 Forest of Peace-Report
Forest of Peace concludes that a redistribution of wealth is occurring because the “world economy is strangling itself” in a “collaborative process management.”
We fight against this by
- encouraging young people’s initiative, enterprise and creativity in all fields
- building support structures for private initiatives and entrepreneurship.
The Forest of Peace – team should therefore be congratulated on having responded – on his own initiative but with wide general support – to this concern about the transparency
..last but not least: Forest of Peace need you
Do you like to be involved in work that “makes a difference” or like to identify with the mission of the organization? You may enjoy working in the nonprofit sector. There are opportunities in our nonprofit organizations (503C) as well as non-governmental organizations (NGO) or think tanks. The nonprofit sector comprises about 9% of the workforce, roughly 12 million employees, so this is a large sector. When you are thinking about this type of work, it is important to evaluate whether your interest is in the issue or value or the organization, the scope (international, grass roots, level, etc.), the people it serves, or the role or function that you will take in the organization (marketing role, fund-raising, researcher)
- EARTH DAY; Have a Look at Some Pictures and Help to Answer the Open Question of how this Matter Should be Dealt with in the Future.
- About Forest of Peace
- A Man-Made Influences